super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Lolzards

Still the best Jerry, keep it up!

2006FantasyKorea-episode1 2006FantasyKorea-episode1

Wow!

One of the best flashes that I have seen on newgrounds. You are very very talented, and I can't wait for more!

Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

...

Can't they all just get along :(

happy birthday charlotte! happy birthday charlotte!

Jules Colle's Response:

what you talking 'bout?

meneerken-retteketet responds:

OMG !! how the fuck did this get trough judgement, OMG OMG OMG !!! this is the lamerishest shit i've ever seen!! it's so stoopid your so stoopid i h8 you so much for making a crappy movie that took awaaay a minute of my life duiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhh.....

happy birthday charlotte !!

God & The Scientists God & The Scientists

Well done.

I enjoyed this, I like the way you executed it; moved by the Holy Spirit no doubt.

Please make more of this kind of flash, brings up a lot of debates and such, yes... but it's a good thing.

Also I agree with your replies about Christianity being about a relationship with Christ; that's the most important thing. It was never meant to be about "religion" but most people miss that. :)

Looking forward to your next submission!

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Thank God!

That was simply brilliant. You wrapped up in one flash, what we all had in the back of our minds...ANNOYING NG FADS!

Well done, And I think this should be front page, everyone on newgrounds needs to see this one.

Pure Comedy: 5 for you.

MACception responds:

"Thats what we were going for. But still, this was all just for fun. We truely had no hatred towards these fads (except for Barney who we can hope to die a slow and painful death). Thanks for the review and dont die anytime soon."
-Trippy

Lol...thanks a ton. FP would be an absolute TREASURE. A dream i've always had. We'll see what happens.
-LP

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Good Job!

Awesome guys, this was a great flash...I swear I've blammed so much crap in the portal lately...When I saw this I was relieved!

Music was in sync, Animations were entertaining, But most of all it was something fresh.

• Dan, Dustball..

Keep up the work guys!

MG01 - Sonic and The Fish MG01 - Sonic and The Fish

Nice job.

Ooh, your lucky, I was the savior on this one lmao. So it stays in the portal...It deserves to tho, maybe work on the length next time, but the quality and the idea were good.. I'd enjoy seeing more from you!

Until next time....

Griffin431 responds:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Great Flash!!

Awesome, you have a unique style!

Decent music, and your a really good artist! Keep up the great work, I would like to see more of you on newgrounds, one of the best I've seen yet!

Adding you to my favorite artists, and a 5 for you =D

Televangelista Televangelista

Well...

You may not have meant to offend anyone, but let me say this...I was offended!

Anybody who voted this as a good movie, must either be an athiest, or doesn't take their relgion very seriously.

And if you find humor in bashing other peoples religions, then God bless your soul; none of us can help you.

Anyway, I'm out, plz dont make this junk anymore.